Wednesday, November 17, 2010

This month’s portable business

-

Become a Graphic Designer.

Here’s another business that you can operate from your office, your kitchen table, or on the beach in a foreign land.

All you need is a computer and internet access and you can average $50 - $75 per hour creating graphic advertising designs for businesses world-wide.

I own this program, and it has helped me immensely in all my business writing and advertising.

I passed the course to my neice, who quickly went through it and started her graphic design business. She now lives in Hawaii (Maui) and makes a VERY LUCRITIVE INCOME while doing her design work on her deck which overlooks the beautiful Pacific Ocean.

Get the full details on this great course here:

Graphic Design Success

I will NEVER recommend any business or course that I haven’t personally done, been involved with, and researched completely.

This is a perfect business for the student or part-timer, the retired “Boomer” looking for goody income, or the serious full-time designer starting his or her business.

No comments:

Post a Comment