Saturday, January 29, 2011

NEW Revised and updated book on it's way!

I hope you enjoyed my original book, and are at least giving thought to starting your own business, if you're not already fully engaged in a new, exciting business of your own. I am presently working on a revised edition of the book which will be updated for todays strange market.
I want to feature more low-cost startup businesses which can be done from the home, either as part or full time. I will be featuring businesses that the retiring boomer generation folks can use to supplement or replace their retirement or Social Security.
Reminds me of the story of this old guy named Harlan Sanders. Broke and retired at age 65, he took his first Social Security check and started traveling (and sleeping) in his car, looking for someone to try out his fried chicken recipe. After being told "No" over ONE THOUSAND times, a guy finally felt sorry for him and tried out the recipe. This was the birth of Kentucky Fried Chicken. Harlan changed his name to Col. Sanders, and the rest is history.
It's never too late to become what you have always dreamed of. The new edition of my book will be focused around exactly that: Getting yourself started in a business that you will enjoy, you can do by yourself or have the whole family join in, and you can make a great living.
If you have any questions, or any ideas I could follow up for new businesses, please let me know here, or by email at steve@laubly.com . You will receive a FREE COPY of the new book when it is finished.
Thank you, and Good Business-ing!
steve

No comments:

Post a Comment